Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

A day in a life of a shoe

A day in the life of a shoe Image result for a shoe


Yay Nathan is coming! Yay he picked me today. I am finally going to go out into the world of soft carpet, smooth wooden deck and soft bumpy grass. I hope we do some sport especially Soccer!


Off we go to the park on the bike. Round and round I go. I am feeling dizzy.


Time to play soccer
ahh i am flying! och I hit the I am tire ground.Come back for me please I want to get back in the game yay you come back for me let's speed up.
Whoo hoo goal let's do it again.That was exciting I want to go sit down now.That was a good seat lets run a race or better bike I love to biked I want to go to sleep but I can finish the race ahh that was fun good bye friends.oh no I’m dirty and muddy yay here he comes clean time yay.I love sport especially cause I was made for It.I loved seeing the school again it was so interesting.I liked seeing my friends today it was a good day.But tomorrow if Nathan picks me again I will have to do it all over again.Looks like bed time. Zzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. kia Ora Nathen hahaha the ZZzzzz part was oh i cant explane what i want to say but good job! bye

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about