Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Information report Bees

Wait... Bees incoming freeze!
Bees are insects that have many fascinating species.


Bees have black and yellow stripes. Bee’s have points to sting.
Bees are Insects with three body parts and some ears called antennae.


Bees help us with life, bee’s produce honey from nectar.  Nectar is a fluid in flowers that are used to make honey.  When bees collect nectar and bring it back sooner or later we will collect the honey to sell
or eat.


Bees sting and when they do it hurts. You can avoid this by leaving bees alone and sometimes freezing.

Bees are important they’re good and bad they are great sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nathan i'm Mikael from Yaldhurst school. I think that the thing about bees was interesting. I didn't know that bees have three body parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathan, I am Gustan from St Bernadette's school.
    I like all of the facts that I did not even know. but I had one problem with the words they where just to big for me to read so could you just make the size a bit smaller but hey I rely liked your whiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nathan, I am Kaedun from St Bernadette's school.
    I like the facts that I did not even know. but I had one problem with the words they where big so could you just adjust the size but I really liked your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about